Sunday 3 November 2013

Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil

I’m embarrassed to say that I received this cleansing oil at an event many months ago and have only recently got round to using it. Not because I didn’t want to try it but because the packaging is so pretty that I didn’t want to use it, something I am guilty of doing with a lot of products!


Since I have already mentioned the packaging , I’ll start with that. The whole range is chic and a beautiful shade of lilac, the oil is dispensed by a pump making it the least messy. The only negative is that the packaging isn’t transparent so it isn’t easy to tell just how much product remains.

Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil has a subtle fragrance that reminds me of play-dough, although the oil is rich in Omega oils and made from 100% natural plant oils as well as being paraben and sulphate free,   so I am reassured that I am not putting any skin unfriendly ingredients on my face despite the scent.

Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL • GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL • LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL • POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE • SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • TOCOPHEROL•

It's obvious to compare this to DHC’s cleansing oil, which I have reviewed previously. The consistency is thicker and therefore it takes a little more effort to remove throughly. It is very effective at removing makeup including eye makeup and but I still prefer to do a second cleanse either with the oil again or another cleanser. On the occasions that I have been lazy and just done the one cleanse or not been thorough enough I have noticed breakouts.

At £28 for 100ml, it's more expensive option than DHC but if you are keen on buying products for their ecocredentials this is the one to go for and Space NK currently have a gift set available that includes the cleansing oil, a moisturiser and the ProGenius treatment oil for £38 if you are interested in trying a few products from the brand.
Share:

5 comments

  1. It sounds luxurious, although I do prefer oil cleansers personally, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like a total luxury, no wonder you didnt want to use it xx


    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I am not the only person guilty of this! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them a lot as a first cleanse followed by something creamy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stash products in fear that if I use them and like them they'll get discontinued lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig