Friday 8 April 2011

Outfit of the day - Maxi Dress

Another outfit post, I am loving the weather and making the most of being able to wear summer clothes while it lasts.

If you did check out my last Primark haul post, then you would have seen that I purchased a beautiful blue maxi dress. Completely by luck after having it hang in my wardrobe for a few days, I noticed that there was a cut at the bottom of the dress :-( I quickly returned it, but didn’t manage to find any blue ones left and instead picked it up in the black. I wasn’t completed disappointed since I had been wanted to get a black maxi so I could accessorise it in lots of different ways.





I am hoping to do a post in the near future featuring lots of pictures of the different ways I accessorise this one dress, but for now this is a very simple look. The cardigan and belt were both purchased from Primark last year, and the shoes from a local market stall.  

Fingers crossed the good weather continues!
Share:

4 comments

  1. wow I looove those sandals! I love the different straps!! I got some similar ones but plain. Great outfit, great versatile dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :-) gotta love the maxi dress! i love the sandals too, they had different colour combinations so i should have picked up some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are rather cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. D'Atra Paris Belal24 January 2013 at 00:38

    Love The Dress And The Sandals :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig