Wednesday 6 April 2011

Outfit of the day - Playsuit



I love my playsuit, I remember aways wearing these as a kid in the summer. A little more of a grown up look now though, with tights, an oversized cardigan and belt, I love how this has turned out and I think it is a completely appropriate way of styling for the english warm weather we have today. I’ve paired it all with shoe boots, I love to add heels to an outfit to make me feel extra feminine. Top it off with a hat and minimal jewellery and the look is complete.



Let me know what you think. I would love to replace the cardigan with a well fitted blazer, but I am still on the look out for the perfect one.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Lovely .. Loved the outfit and the belt looks amazing ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah :-) i think it looked so much more effective this way than just with the cardigan on top. I’ve had that belt sitting in the cupboard for ages waiting to be worn but never looked right until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is sooo pretty! I also love the belt, and the booties, the tights, very nice well put together! I gave you a tag on my blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you amalia. and thank you so much for the tag on your blog that’s very sweet and i really appreciate it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit!! Looks amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig