Tuesday 9 August 2011

I’m going on holiday….


I’m off to the sunny island of Cyprus for 10 days. I wasn’t organised enough to schedule some posts but I know I will miss blogging and my contact with my readers so much.

I hope to take some pictures for outfit posts and write up what I used for skin and haircare, as well my makeup recommendations for the heat when I return.

I am not expecting to have any internet access to respond to emails and comments but I will do so on my return.

Stay safe and happy all, and I’ll be back soon!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Have fun lovely! I adore cyprus so am very jealous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading your blog.. please visit back my blog..
    Blog Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous I loved cyprus!
    have an amazing time!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig