Monday 8 August 2011

September issue freebies

I have only picked up two beauty magazines so far this month after noticing some fab freebies.


Marie Claire are giving away Ciate nail polish. There are two shades available and I opted for the dark purple with shimmer called ‘wait until dark’. I have not tried Ciate polishes before, but I love the packaging even though it doesn’t fit in to my storage space that easily! I brought my copy from WHSmith where the magazine also contained a sample of Dove intensive repair conditioner. It smells gorgeous and I am looking forward to testing it out.

I also purchased Red magazine which has an option of two “Balance me” shower gels. These are 99% natural and I opted for the super moisturising wash. As a bonus the magazine also has an excellent subscription offer of 12 magazines for £12 and a free L’Occitane hand cream as well as Red exclusives membership. I signed up immediately and look forward to my first copy next month!

I will have reviews and swatches of all the products up soon. What magazines did you go for this month?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig