Tuesday 2 August 2011

Nails of the week - Ring finger manicure

I decided to do the ring finger manicure this week, and it turns out it was just in time for the sunshine!


I’ve gone back to Barry M and am using my favourite colour, shocking pink and tangerine on my ring finger. I think these colours complement one another really well and especially since the tangerine shade is a shimmer colour which the pink is not. 

I love how simple yet effective this look is and I have had so many complements this week. Are you liking this trend?

Share:

5 comments

  1. ooh very gorgeous colours! I have always loved this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two of my favourite colours :)
    loving them together!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most manicure trends but I have yet to try this one but it's on my list of to do's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ashii and Radiant Make up I’m glad you agree about the colour combo! :-)
    Skin Scrubs it’s so easy you must try this one out with your recent collection of nail polishes! Hopefully will see it if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colors and they totally work well together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig