Sunday 23 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 23 (Mojito)

Day 23
The penultimate advent shade of the Ciate mini mani month can only be described as a Kermit the frog green.


The shade is called Mojito and was one of the shades I was least looking forward to opening. I’m not a fan of green nail polish in general but, that being said, having worn it for the day I have grown to like this a little — I imagine that in the summer sunshine it will look much better. Like many of the polishes, it took three coats to look opaque and the polish dried quickly.  

Tomorrow will be the last day of my mani month challenge and will be the third exclusive shade of the advent calendar, I have my fingers crossed that it isn’t another glitter, but I suspect it will be.

I’d love to know, have you enjoyed my advent challenge?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig