Thursday 13 December 2012

Tag: Why do you wear makeup?

I saw this tag on we were raised by wolves blog and I do love a tag post. This one is interesting because it gives a bit of the history behind the beauty blogger and the reason behind the cosmetics obsession!
(1) When did you begin loving make-up?
Only about 3 or 4 years ago, while I was always a fan of the neutral eye I didn't do much exploration beyond that. I've spoken about my skin issues before and it was only once those were sorted that I felt confident enough to play with colours and draw attention to my face! I also wanted to find products, particularly foundation that wouldn't take me steps back with my skin care.

(2) How do you feel without make-up?
If you had asked me this question a year ago, maybe even a few months ago I would have said that I wasn't comfortable leaving the house without makeup. Now I don't mind so much. I still think I look better with some black liner and mascara, but because I feel better about my skin I am more comfortable going bare.

(3) What do you like about make-up?
I like enhancing my features as well as the ability to tone down others! I really enjoy the process of applying makeup too, the best part of a night out for me is getting ready....in fact I would happily get all dressed up and not go anywhere.

(4) What are your three of your holy grail make-up items?

Anyone who reads my blog regularly will already know the answers to these! But here goes......

1. Bella Pierre mineral foundation. I love it, I always will. I won't waffle on about it again I have reviewed it here, and mentioned it here and here (to name a few!)

2. Urban Decay naked palette. I don't use it as much as I should but if someone told me I could only have one eyeshadow palette, this would be it.

3. This is actually a new addition. Rimmel's eye exaggerate waterproof eye liner. I have a full review of this here. But simply, this is the only eyeliner I have found that stays in place all day and if that isn't enough it is cheap too!

Please feel free to comment on this tag with your responses or leave a link to your blog post below so I can check it out.

Share:

1 comment

  1. I'd like to try this one! Thanks for sharing and great post!
    http://kmmyp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig