Monday 24 December 2012

Ciate mani month day 24 (Enchanted Rose)

Day 24
It’s hard to believe that the last 24 days have passed so quickly and that I have reached the final day of my blog challenge! 

Today revealed the final Ciate mini mani month exclusive shade, Enchanted Rose, which is a glitter in a festive red shade.

I decided to apply the glitter on its own and also on top of Dangerous Affair. The glitter seems to be finer and more dense compared to the other two included in the calendar, which meant that two coats on its own was enough. However, I prefer the look of the glitter applied on top of the red polish, the colour underneath makes the glitter stand out much more even with one coat and I can’t think of a shade more suitable to wear on Christmas day!

If you have missed any days of the Ciate mini mani month, the links can be found below. Which one has been your favourite shade?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig