Monday 6 January 2014

2013 favourites

I thought I would sneak a new year related post in before we settle back into the usual routine So in no particular order, here are my favourite beauty and skincare products from last year.



Deep Cleansing Oil by DHC Probably one of the best cleansers I discovered last year, not only is it cheap but it gently and effectively removes all makeup. I even used it to clean my beauty blender since oils are perfect for that. 

Naked by Urban Decay This probably features on all bloggers favourites list. I gave away a lot of palettes that were not getting any love but this remains in my collection and is my most reached for palette, that said looking at it you would know, I’m yet to hit pan for any of the colours.
Heatwave by Smashbox In the summer this was my go to palette, I particularly liked using the colours wet for a more vibrant finish.

Liquid Gold by Alpha H Although I didn’t actually use this much last year after I ran out in the middle of a spending ban, I noticed the difference in my skin by not using it. I now make sure I have plenty of bottles spare so that never happens again! 
Hydraluron by Indeed Labs This has become a staple in my skincare routine, my skin is in best hydrated condition it has ever been and

Mineral mask by Pur Minerals This is my go to mask when I want to give my skin a deep cleanse and know that it will look good the next morning. It is a little bit of a pain to use but the results are worth it. Look out for a full review soon. 
Balance Fluid by S5 One of the best moisturisers I have used, it left my skin feeling hydrated in the summer and winter months and

Bond Girls Liquid Sand by OPI  Easily my favourite nail polish effect ever, the collection of these four polishes spent a lot of time on my nails last summer. 

Looking at the list it’s interesting that all but two products were new finds in 2013. I guess that reflects just how much new products I am trying so it will be interesting to see what has made the list next year! 




Share:

1 comment

  1. Ooh you have some fab products here, I really want to try Liquid Gold and some of the DHC products as ive heard so many good things about them x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig