Thursday 30 January 2014

Nano-B Toothbrushes, an introduction

Brushing, flossing, visiting the dentist, I hope I am not alone in thinking that these things are a huge chore. I don’t think I have ever had a good visit to the dentist, but I am actually looking forward to my next visit.
And that’s because for the last two months I have been using Nano-B.

What is Nano-B? Well it’s a brand of antibacterial toothbrushes. There are two different bristle coatings to choose from, silver or charcoal and gold. I’ve been using the “silver bullet” which is meant to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria on the brush. The gold brush on the other hand is meant to be good for whitening.

Using the brush the first time my teeth felt squeaky clean, the fresh feeling you get after a visit to the hygienist and that is something I have been able to achieve after every brushing.

The design of the brushes are slim and transparent and the brush head itself is also slim, which is great if, like me, you have trouble reaching the back teeth with some brushes. They also come in a handy tube, which is great for travelling with.

As someone who had been converted to electric toothbrushes a long time ago, I wasn’t expecting to get on so well with a manual toothbrush so much so that I don’t want to go back to using one. I was kindly sent a years supply to test so I will update if my love continues and what my dentist has to say. 

The toothbrushes can be purchased from the Nano-B official website, priced at £7.99 each. Do you think you can be converted?
Share:

1 comment

  1. Honey, so glad to hear you like using your nano-b's :)! We are immensely pleased to hear as it inspires us to believe in the product and further work to make it even better. We keep growing eco variations too.
    Pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig