Tuesday 2 September 2014

Quick review: Radical Skincare Instant Revitalising Mask

If I ever narrow down my favourite face masks this will be one of them. It is one of those masks that not only leaves your skin feeling more hydrated and looking brighter, but is also extremely fun to use.
Radical Skincare instant revitalizing mask
Like any other face mask you apply one or two pumps of what looks like a serum to dry skin and spread. As you spread the mask it turns into a white creamy foam and almost immediately starts to foam into little bubbles that burst very gently on the skin. The sensation is similar pop rocks, and you know it is time to wash the mask off when that sensation goes away, which is after about 5 minutes. Although, as strange as this is, I found myself watching it happen in the mirror. After rinsing, it leaves the skin hydrated and smooth and since it has a brightening effect would be a great pick me up on groggy days or before a night out.
The mask comes in a hard plastic bottle, which looks beautiful and has a hygienic twist top system. The downside is that you can't see how much product is left, which is why I don't have any pictures of the bubbling action for you, I was caught short when I went to use the mask only to realise I had run out.

Radical Skincare Instant Revitalising Mask costs £40 and can be purchased from Space NK. Since I have used up my last of this I'm in the market for another mask, bubbling if there are any, so recommendations are welcome.


This mask was given to me to review, but as always all opinions expressed are my own.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig