Thursday 25 September 2014

Giffgaff #nofilter landscape competition

Taking a detour from my usual beauty talk today to share a beautiful landscape instead. Giffgaff is currently running a photo competition where all you have to do is upload a photo on your blog with the theme "landscape" taken on a phone phone and that hasn't been edited in any way, hence the hashtag #nofilter. If you would like to enter and find out more, see the rules, here, and get out the other entries on twitter by looking up @giffgaff and the hashtag. 
There will be three winners of the competition, with the top prize being a Sony Xperia Z3 phone, which is to be released soon. The competition ends at midnight tonight, so there is still a little time to get an entry in. 

I'm sharing one of my favourite landscapes shots, which I took in Instanbul, Turkey, using my iPhone 4. At the time I was trying to be artistic, we were up on a hill top surrounded by trees, and I wanted to include those in the foreground of the picture. If you know the skyline of Istanbul well, you might recognise a few of the famous mosques right at the back. 

I hope you enjoyed this little sideline, normal beauty talk will resume in my next post. 

Until then I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a new phone! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig