Friday 5 September 2014

On a lip trip, Sephora Cream Lip Stain 05

I'm in a lip phase. This happens once in a while, lip products become my thing and I can't get enough.

It's a good thing because of the climate here, makeup tends to melt off my face and as much as I love eyeliner until I find one that can stay put, lipstick will have to be my new thing.
Sephora cream lip stain 05
And the lipstick of choice right now is Sephora's Cream Lip Stain in the shade Infinate Rose.

This is the best lip stain I have ever tried, admittedly I have only ever tried one other lip stain, but this is miles better.

The application is beautiful, the formulation of the cream is such that when you apply it to your lips it has this beautiful creamy texture that slowly transforms into a smooth, soft stain.
Sephora Infinate Rose cream lip stain 05
The colour is intense and long lasting, and while the other colours are true mattes, this is more of a satin finish. It has a matte peach base with a golden shimmer layer running through it, which I love in the sunny weather.

For a stain it isn't that drying either, but I would still recommend a slather of balm before applying.
Infinate Rose 05 Sephora cream lip stain
There are ten colours in the collection, and this to me is the brighter shade that lends itself well to day and night if, like me, you aren't bold enough to wear reds and plums during the day. When I am though, I'll be back for a red!

The stain can be purchased for $13 from Sephora, if you are in the Middle East then in the Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates, and for those of you in the UK you can order from the Sephora website, here!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Such a lovely shade and finish! You look so cute dear <3



    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig