Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pur Minerals - Mineral Glow Powder (Bronzer)

There are four steps in my quick, every day makeup routine. Bronzer is the final one. I never really appreciated how much difference a good bronzer can make, adding color and a little definition.

My bronzer of choice at the moment is the Mineral Glow Powder from Pur Minerals, which is a standard, silky, mica-based pressed powder.
The colour is on the light side for a bronzer, and would probably not work for darker skin tones, but it does a great job of adding a bit of warmth to the skin, and although you can see a bit of sparkle in the pan, it doesn't translate but rather just does what the name says and looks glowing. I would recommend a light hand though, as it is easy to go from bronzed and glowing to muddy. 
One of the things I like about this bronzer in particular is that it is so versatile, I use it not only like a bronzer and blusher, but also as an eyeshadow, to add definition to the crease (on a lazy makeup day) and the Pur Minerals website states it can even be used as a lip colour -- although I am not sure I would go that far.

Pur Minerals Mineral Glow Powder costs £19.50 for 12g and can be found in Marks & Spencer stores. If you are conscious of the ingredients that are in your makeup or just want a bronzer that gives you a natural glow, then this is for you.  


This product was given to me to review, however, all opinions stated are my own.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig