Sunday 30 January 2011

First Outfit of the Day! Semi-Casual


I think I have finally figured out how to take photos, how to pose now is another question but I’ll figure that out too!


I was pretty casual today for a wander round the shops and then out for a family meal. All I did was take the cardigan off in the evening so I could put a coat on since it’s so cold! I love how slouchy and warm this outfit is, it’s the comfort of wearing a big jumper and tracksuit round your house but looks that much more like you’ve tried!

The cardigan and jumper dress were both from Asda, jeggings from New Look and Boots from River Island, the belt was from Primark.

’till next time! x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig