Saturday 1 January 2011

Barry M Nail Effects - Nails Refresh

So I decided I couldn’t have my nails looking all chipped and nasty for the new year but seen as it hadn’t been a week yet since changing my colour I didn’t want to remove it and re-paint and of course this saves time which is a bonus.

I painted Barry M’s nail effects on top of my existing nail polish, which worked really well in covering up the chipped parts of my polish and giving me a edgy nail look along with my silver/black smoky eyes.





I added a top coat to finish it all off which is needed for this since otherwise it leaves a matt looking effect. I was really pleased with the turnout. I love this polish and I hope Barry M have plans for a few more colours soon.

I hope all had a lovely New Years night, and wishing you a happy and successful 2011.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig