Sunday 9 January 2011

25 Questions Tag; Get to know me


1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I use mineral foundation daily, so has to be a brush! I use fingers and a brush with liquid foundation

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Light to dark (do people do this the other way round?)

3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes, urban decay primer potion

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
concealer first, and then after again if extra is needed :-s

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
manicure myself, I find it very therapeutic

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
both

7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
on a daily basis, less than 10 mins. For a night out, about an hour.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
yes, unless I’m having a lazy day at home, generally for the sake of my skin I try to have make-up free days

9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I don’t really follow collections

10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
probably jewellery, followed by clothes although my shoe addiction is growing

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
yes, I buy Crest White Strips online, but I would much prefer to have it done professionally one day

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I get my eyebrows threaded and pluck if I have to

13. What do you use to contour?
My Sleek contouring kit

14. False lashes, or natural?
Natural, I’ve used falsies once and it was too much hard work!

15. Favorite makeup brand?
I love urban decays eyeshadows, benefit mascara and blushes. I love the affordability of Sleek Barry M and ELF.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
pencil

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
lipgloss

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
pressed

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
That’s a tough one! Probably mineral glow (a sort-of bronzer!)

20. Favorite color?
Make-up wise I generally go neutral

21. Favorite color combination?
I have been going for my Naked palette and for sin all over with buck in the crease and virgin to highlight.

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
Dramatic!

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
I love face masks. I use Mario Badescu Whitening Mask regularly to reduce old scarring I have. My favourite is Body Shops Warming Mineral Mask, the smell is lovely and the warming effect is really nice, that and I do believe it has a positive effect on my skin.

25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
lipsticks, I’m on the hunt for the right nude shade for me!


Thank you for reading!
I TAG ALL!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig