Sunday 23 January 2011

Mascara Overload!!! Plus No 7 Extreme Length Review

Does anyone else have this problem??

This is my collection of freebie mascaras from other purchases. I just realised how many I have to work through! There must be a good 2 years supply if I am strict about when I throw them out.

I am currently using the No 7 Extreme Length mascara (mini gold one pictured), although not that particular one since I seem to have accumulated two! I picked this one because I previously had another freebie, (mini Bad Gal Lash from Benefit) and I liked being able to keep it in my handbag for ‘emergency.’

Hopefully I will review these as I go through but trying to organise myself today I couldn’t believe how many I have collected.

I actually really like the No 7 mascara, the colour is a good black and it does have a good lengthening effect ( I am actually wearing it in my hair colour pictures). I do and don’t like the brush, I think my favourite is the bad gal lash but this one does a good job in distributing the product nicely without clumping. The bristles are plastic and I don’t have a problem with that but occasionally a lump of mascara will accumulate at the end of the brush and if I don’t look I end up with that on my lashes. Additionally, I don’t have a problem applying to my lower lashes since it isn’t too wide.

Overall I do like it, and the mini size I have works well to take with me on a night out or when I go away.

So anyone else have this problem? I say ‘problem’ but who doesn’t love a freebie? and of course the extra cash to spend on something else!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig