Friday 28 January 2011

Nails of the Week - Courtesy of Diet Coke


So I hit Boots this week on the hunt for the Diet Coke exclusive Nails Inc polishes. With every 2 purchases of 500ml diet coke you get 1 of 4 shades of polish (10ml). I knew I wanted the denim colour having seen it advertised on another blog, but faced with the other shades I then had a dilemma………..


I quickly rejected perfect plum since it is very close to Rasberry by Barry M. Having to then make the choice between the caramel and heather grey, I decided I would just buy the extra two bottles of coke so I could have both!




Of course when I got home I then had to decide what colour to go for, and in the end decided on an alternating denim and caramel, which I think complement one another well. I took too coats to get a good colour, especially with the caramel shade.


I do love Nails Inc, looking forward to next years collection. Go out and get yours now!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig