Saturday 28 May 2011

Quick Review - Samy Jooouge Fun Fibre Curls Creme

I am yet to find a hair styling product for use in between washes for reviving my curls. This product by Samy comes pretty close. I brought it from Superdrug in the clearance section, I’m not sure if this means that they are discontinuing it! The bottle was a bit grubby so I suspect that is why.


My sister is a big fan of Samy products, so I had been wanting to try them. The first thing I noticed on opening this is that it smells amazing! That being said I cannot put my finger on what it reminds me of!

The creme consistency is not too sticky, after rubbing between my palms, I just smooth over the parts of my hair that have lost the curl or have become frizzy, and it works really well to smooth it down and hold it in place. The only down side is that you have to be careful with the amount you apply since too much can leave a sticky and almost greasy feel. At £3.99 for 115ml, it works out at great value since I don’t use it very often. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig