Sunday 15 May 2011

A new bit of bling…..

A new bit of bling to add to my collection;


Last night I ‘walked the walk’ along with thousands of other women and men raising money for breast cancer research and care.

It was definitely an experience, not sure if it is one I will repeat, but maybe once I have had more rest I’ll think differently! Once we crossed the finish line we received a medal to mark our achievement which proudly hangs with the rest of my collection (of necklaces I mean!!)

I walked with my two aunts, sister and mum, with a time of 4 hours 30 for the 13.1 mile half moon. Nothing too spectacular in terms of time, but we didn’t stop once, which I was impressed with. It was great to soak in the sights of London at night, no matter how much I see the same view, the different streets and buildings never cease to amaze me.

sign for the last mile! the longest part of the walk was from here to the finish line! 

sunrise over the river

Just wanted to share a few images of the night. As a makeup and beauty related note, I used my smashbox primer for the first time in a while, and was amazed how well my foundation lasted considering it was about 12 hours later that I removed my makeup. I have always liked the smashbox primer, but this was the first time I really put it to the test! 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh that is so wonderful that you all participated!! Thank you for sharing the lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig