Thursday 26 May 2011

Nails of the Week - Sand Storm

It's been a few weeks now I kept my nails polish free, with the bad condition and not knowing what I could get away with in the office, I decided to file them all right down and hopefully get them to a good condition again. I have started using the O.P.I nail envy and hope to be able to report back positive results soon!


I opted for a neutral-like shade which I purchased a while back from the 99p store. It is by L.A nails and is the shade sand storm. As much as I love the colour, the formulation leaves a lot to be desired. It is very thin which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it streaks a lot and highlights the areas of splitting near the tips of my nails so the overall result up close isn't very good. Although I applied thinly it took a lot of time to dry between coats, which meant that I ended up with my second hand having those bed crease marks! Luckily the colour is forgiving and should see me through to next week.
Share:

2 comments

  1. the LA crazy colors nail varnish are a lot better. its slighty thicker and opaque, and looks nice for just 99p, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats true! I guess I have come to have quite high expectations since you can find some really good polishes cheaply! I think I have the LA crazy colours, also from the 99p store, they are the thin nail art pens right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig