Wednesday 4 May 2011

Bargain Alert! O.P.I

Today’s Special Value on QVC is the OPI Fashionista Collection. Six-pieces featuring, three nail polishes and my whole reason for purchase the brand new shatter coat!!
Contains:
  • 1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - a high-gloss formula helps replace moisture lost in dry nail plates, and can help prevent peeling, cracking and splitting. Can also be used as a base coat and top coat
  • 1 x Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go Pen (7.5ml) - soften cuticles with this oil formula, rich in OPI's Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Guy Meets Gal-veston Lacquer (15ml; coral)
  • 1 x Houston We Have A Purple Lacquer (15ml; red-violet)
  • 1 x You Don't Know Jacques Lacquer (15ml; taupe)
  • 1 x Silver Shatter Coat (15ml) - crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on each nail

QVC always have great beauty bundle but this really struck me today. Not only have I brought this one, but I have gone for the auto-delivery option, so that every 90 days I get an additional nail envy and cuticle oil, 3 new shades and a new crackle coat. OPI polishes typically cost £10.50 each, so for just over £33 I have 4 as well as the nail treatments. 

Of course this is only available for just over 12 hours so take advantage!! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig