Tuesday 17 May 2011

Quick Review - Clinque

Another quick review of the Clinique Take The Day Off eye make-up remover which I got as a freebie in Glamour magazine.

As you can see from the picture, I am almost finished with this. I have reviewed Bourgeois eye makeup remover in the past, which has the same two layer, oil based system, which you shake to mix before using.

I prefer oils to creams, since I seem to rub my eye less using them. Considering the rave reviews this gets I was expecting a better result, than I got. Also considering the price, I think the Bourgeois version works just as well.

I didn’t find that this removed all my eye-makeup in one go, although my eyes looked clear, after washing my face, I had residual mascara resulting in panda eyes. I have always wet a cotton pad with remover and then held it over my eye for 30seconds or so to dissolve the make-up, and this has generally worked so I don’t think it is a case of not using the product properly.

I am definitely in the minority not liking this product, but I am glad I got the chance to try it, let me know what products you wanted to love, but just didn’t! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig