Monday 2 May 2011

GOGO PHILIP Jewellery

I spotted a jewellery stall in Westfield, and was immediately drawn to this beautiful pair of earrings by GOGO PHILIP.


I love the details of the bracelet and ring on the hand and the fact that the pair isn’t the same. I have never styled myself with two different earrings so I love this. Considering how big the hand looks the earrings are actually lightweight which makes them comfortable to wear.

Based on the way the stall was laid out and the quality of the jewellery on display, I was expecting everything to be very expensive, but these were only £7.50. There were some more expensive items, one which I loved was a scissors bangle! Everything was packed up very nicely for me to take away and although these are not unique pieces, the designs of much of the jewellery is very unique and unusual compared to high street shops. 

GOGO PHILIP vintage bijoux is an Italian company, with all jewellery designs hand made in Italy. They have a website where you can check out and purchase more of their designs as well as a facebook page. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig