Friday 9 December 2011

Marie Claire Blog Awards

I know this is a long shot, but I have been feeling pretty pleased with the progress I have made with my blog leading up to my first birthday! I know I have some really lovely followers who have always been very encouraging and positive and I really appreciate that. So I wanted to ask a huge favour from those of you who do enjoy reading my rambles, and that is to nominate me in the Marie Claire blog awards.

As much as I wanted to put myself forward for a Cosmopolitan new beauty blog award earlier in the year, I chickened out and now with the news that Marie Claire are now doing something similar, I thought it rude not to at least try this time round!

I will keep this post short and sweet, so if you do think I could be a contender please follow the link here.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Done. You have a great blog. I'm glad you're entering. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig