Sunday 18 December 2011

Nails of the week: Lilac foil by Barry M

This week was the turn of the lilac foil effect polish from Barry M. This is currently limited edition in Superdrug, and free gift when you spend £6 on any other products.


I am still loving the foil effect and I think it works really well with this shade. Like the gold, it does have a streaky application but this is not obvious from far away. This is my second day of wear, and so far there are no signs of wearing at the tips or chipping so I am pleased.

Let me know below what your favourite nail effect polish is.

Share:

3 comments

  1. That is such a lovely color, and you have such pretty nails! By the way I found you on on Monday Beauties Blog hop and am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour, I am always drawn to purple its my favourite colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colour and the finish; definitely more inclined to visit Superdrug now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig