Thursday 1 December 2011

Blow dry using Richard Ward’s tips

So I finally got round to blow-drying my hair straight using the tips I learnt at the Richard Ward masterclass a few months back.

I have to admit, I don’t really like my hair straight as I don’t think it suits my face shape. I have to add lots of volume and a level of curl, to feel comfortable.


To help with the look, I applied Richard Ward’s memoriser holding serum throughout my hair when it was about 80% wet. The product is designed to hold any shape you apply to your hair whilst blow drying.

I only needed a small amount of product to spread through the entire length of my hair, which spread easily and did not leave a sticky feeling on my fingers or my hair. In fact, after blowdrying, my hair felt really smooth and soft. To get the curl all I did was hold the ends of my hair taunt in the comb and apply heat for about 20/30 seconds.


The combination of the drying technique I learnt and the product meant that the photographs I am using here show my hair the day after! I didn’t have to touch up the look other than ruffling my hair into place a bit and combing through with my fingers.

So honest opinions, what do you think?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely to see your at-home results following the masterclass with Richard! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, just straight with the blow-dry technique, actually I have always had a hard time straightening with straighteners because I have to leave it to dry first, where as this I can do from wet. Thanks Lish :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really good! can't believe you did this by yourself, especially because i know personally how curly you're hair is naturally! great job! this actually really suits you! Looks professionally done, and it didn't seem too complicated! you didn't have to straighten your hair first did you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig