Wednesday 13 February 2013

Birchbox taxi rides for LFW 2013

I love all the quirky events that I hear that happen in the city, and although I've lived here all my life I haven't actually taken part in anything. So I am very tempted to head into town this weekend and tweet #arriveinstyle to @Birchbox UK.

Because of London Fashion Week Birchbox have lined up some special pink London cabs to collect those that tweet and drive them to their destination, free of charge! And the extra special part is that the cab will have a makeup artist on board who will give a mini makeover en route too!

So, if you are in London this weekend and you see one of the cabs, be sure to hail it down or tweet.
However, if you aren't in you can still win a years’ Birchbox subscription by tweeting #arriveinstyle on Saturday or Sunday.

I would love to hear from you if you do get to take advantage of the experience and I will be sure to let you know if I do!

p.s I'm not getting anything for writing this post, I just think it sounds amazing :-) 
Share:

3 comments

  1. Haha this sounds absolutely brilliant! Wish I lived in London! Be sure to blog about it if you manage to experience one, I'd love to read about it.

    Sarah
    http://flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear nice blog no doubt, wana follow each other?
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, just trying to decide how much effort I want to go to get a ride! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig