Saturday 16 February 2013

Marks and Spencer spring beauty 2013

I have to admit the Marks and Spencer beauty hall has largely gone unnoticed by me, I’ve always appreciated M&S for their food and designer clothing selections but have never spent too much time browsing beauty. After attending the M&S Spring Beauty event this week, I realised just how much more it has to offer.
 
 
What impressed me most was the quality and variety of brands that M&S are now stocking, including REN, Pur Minerals, Glam Glow, Nuxe, Diego Della Palma and Leighton Denny.

I'm going to point out just a few of the things that really caught my eye at the event. First of all for kids/young girls was the Hello Kitty range of products with a cute London theme.
They also had a young girls makeup range, which included bright, fun colours and these lipsticks with very cute heart shaped bullets.
Moving on to the “grown-up” selection, any one who has shopped at M&S for a while will be familiar with the Autograph range of products. The product that grabbed me the most was an eyeshadow palette, which looks very much inspired by the Urban Decay Naked palette. I did have an “ooooh” moment when I got home and saw that one was contained in the goody bag, so I will of course have a review up soon.
Pur Minerals are a new brand to me, but as someone that loves mineral foundation, I was excited to see mineral primers/colour correctors and pressed eyeshadows.
I also got to have a manicure at the event and chose shade Dusky Pink from the Autograph collection. It is peach toned pink and is a perfect spring shade. I have been wearing the polish for four days and am only just getting wear at the tips, a very impressive result.
Apart from the small selection I have showed, there are also new perfumes, a baby product range and lots of skin and body care as well as self tan to be found in the beauty hall. What do you think of the selection and will you be checking it out next time you are near a M&S?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig