Friday 4 July 2014

Bourjois Shine Edition 1,2,3 Soleil!

Bright coloured lipsticks have never received that much attention from me and admittedly this sat ignored in my collection since Christmas after I received it as a gift.
I like to think that every product has it's time though because the summer sun has brought out my adventurous side and after I randomly decided to swatch this, it was love at first swipe. 

The colour, the formula, the shine. Perfect.
I don't expect the packaging it to everyone's taste, but I love it, it certainly stands out in the makeup bag and suits the fun nature of the lipstick. I don't even mind that it doesn't have the traditional bullet applicator.

According to Bourjois the ultra-shine result is thanks to a new ¼ gloss extract. The shade, 1,2,3 Soleil is a beautiful coral. It glides on the lips and isn't sticky or drying. In fact, it is probably one of the most nourishing lipsticks I own. The colour payoff is great, one swipe and the colour is rich and stays put for a couple of hours. I've also played around with blotting the lipstick for a more subtle wash of colour and this works really well too.

 The Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick are £7.99 and can be found in Boots, Superdrug and wherever you find a Bourjois stand.

Share:

1 comment

  1. This lip colour looks lovely but your skin looks amazing!!!!! What have you been doing differently?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig