Wednesday 16 July 2014

Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Celebrity Skincare Wipes

Over half of all skincare wipe reviews must start with some sort of disclosure and mine will be no different. I haven't used skincare wipes as a way of cleansing for a very long time it was something I was guilty of back in my university days before I understood how important was to have a proper routine. But I don't like to see products go to waste and after was given these wipes by Heaven by Deborah Mitchell at a press event, and told that I would love them, I knew it was only fair to give them a try. 
I'm pretty sure Debra, the head of the brand, said on the day of the event that these could be used to clean your teeth, now I would never go as far as to try these for that, but I can say that the wipes are a very effective make up remover and work great as step one of a routine. They even remove eye make up well and don't leave the skin feeling tight, so I can see where the cleansing, toning and moisturising claims come from. 
The wipes are 100% cotton and as a result feel very luxurious. They are lightly textured and contain apple pectin to exfoliate, honey to heal, and peppermint oil to treat blemishes. I haven't noticed any particular scent and I'm also pleased to report that even though I don't use these often, they have stayed moist in the pack. I have taken to saving these for holidays, chucking them in my flight bag, I've also used them when the days and has been particularly hot here, and I can feel my face sweating
The wipes are £7.91 for 30 and for a what can only be described as a luxury face wipe this seems like a reasonable price.

Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Celebrity Skincare Wipes can be purchased from the Heaven Skincare website.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig