Sunday 27 July 2014

Up, up and away...

Just a short note to let you know that I won't have any posts for about two weeks as I am jetting off on my honeymoon! 
I am very excited but disappointed to write this at the same time since I have recently, just about, got back into regular blogging, and even though I planned to schedule some posts, time managed to get away from me. I know once I get on the plane I won't feel that guilty though, I'm really looking forward to the break and the chance to relive the newly wed feeling, all the whole creating some lovely memories. 

We will be visiting Thailand, spending four days in Bangkok (mostly shopping I hope) and another six days in Koh Samui enjoying some rest and relaxation. 

I have lots of interesting posts drafted for when I return, including finally sharing my wedding day beauty looks and some tips for brides to be. 

Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer, I hear it is beautiful in the UK right now. Speak to you soon! 
Share:

1 comment

  1. It's gone cold again now so Autumn hopefully settling in - don't like the hot weather! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig