Sunday 20 July 2014

DHC Liquid Eyeliner EX

DHC is a Japanese beauty brand that only knew of for skincare until I attended an event that introduced me to their makeup products.

The most intriguing product was the DHC Liquid Eyeliner EX, not just because it has a super fine tip but because the ink is actually contained in the lid, which means that you don’t need to shake it about or have to worry about the nib not having enough ink and fading half way through drawing a line.
This eyeliner is waterproof and dries quickly to a matte finish and it is also extremely pigmented.

The brush tip is fine and not stiff, which makes it perfect for drawing a defined line and makes drawing a wing that much easier. Of course the line can still be built up to something thicker if that is the look you are going for.

In a normal climate the liner last all day without smudging, since moving to Oman, I have noticed that it has transferred slightly when the day has been particularly hot and humid.

Finally, I have to say that I love the packaging, it is slim and elegant, and after months in my makeup bag still looks good.
The eyeliner retails at £16 for 0.5 ml. You can pick this up from DHC onlineBeautymart stands and Amazon.

This is the first pen style liquid eyeliner that I have really been impressed with and have already repurchased a back-up since I know I won't find this easily in the Middle East. I think my quest for the holy grail liquid liner is over.
Share:

1 comment

  1. the eyeliner is clean, sharp and precise
    loved it
    looking forward for further reviews
    check out some hot indian outfits at www.varietyhaat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig