Saturday 5 July 2014

Quick review: FaceB4 After Cleansing Serum

Once in a while you use a product with very little expectation and are pleasantly surprised. FaceB4's After Cleansing Serum is one of those products.


I actually received this, and the FaceB4 cleansing wash, early last year. I used both briefly and was convinced that they actually made my skin worse and then quickly abandoned it. But leading up to my wedding I started breaking out a bit more and decided to give this another try.

Rather than using it together with the wash, I used my regular cleanser followed by the serum on days when my skin was looking particularly bad. What I found was that any spots and redness was reduced, usually within a day or overnight. That said, when it came to particularly bad spots, this didn't do much to reduce them quickly.

Although the serum is designed for use every day, I may be perfect for those who suffer more regularly breakouts, I would prefer to use it once or twice a week as a preventative treatment.

The serum is light and non-sticky, but it does have a really bad scent, nothing I can describe exactly but it's just unpleasant and not anything that you get used to, luckily it doesn't linger for long and is something I can overlook because the results are worth it.

FaceB4 can be purchased from Boots, for £14.95 for 30ml. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig