Tuesday 25 October 2011

I am iFabbo endorsed!



I was really excited last week to find out I had been accepted to be a member of iFabbo, an international organisation for Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Bloggers.

As a member you agree to their blogger commitments and expectations, and in return you get advice on how to be a better blogger. I have just had their first newsletter and it is was really interesting, especially since they had a section about blog competitions and I am in the middle of my first.

I feel really honoured to be a member and look forward to hopefully becoming a better blog because of it.

Share:

2 comments

  1. We're so excited to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my endorsement today and it feels so good. I was like a kid on the holidays when I opened up my e-mail.



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig