Friday 14 October 2011

Liebster blog award

I am feeling very privileged with the blog awards coming my way recently. I had never heard of the Liebster blog award before being awarded it by Polished Criminails. It is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, helping them get a little more recognition, which I think is such a lovely idea.


So a big big thank you to Polished Criminals. The only condition of this award is to pass it on to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.

My nominees are:



I love these blogs for lots of different reasons, so check them out yourselves. 
Share:

8 comments

  1. Congratulations. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brokebutbeautiful24 January 2013 at 00:33

    Well done and thank you for the nomination! I've just taken a look at the other blogs on the list and they are all great!

    Katy
    Never Too Broke For Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I really appreciate that x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! :D thanks Aysh!! x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for my nomination, really means a lot! This is such a lovely idea for a blog award x

    ReplyDelete
  6. D'Atra Paris Belal24 January 2013 at 00:33

    Thankyou For My Nomination! I've Just Look At All The Other Blogs They Are Really Good!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig