Thursday 27 October 2011

Quick review: Witch anti-blemish skin clearing primer

I have been using this for a couple of months now and really am at a loss of how to write this review.


The Witch anti-blemish skin clearing primer is meant to act as a base for your foundation/makeup, smoothing the skin and acting as a barrier. It contains witch-hazel and has a slightly thick consistency but spreads on the skin well and leaves a slightly matte finish. It has a slight scent to it but nothing too unpleasant or overbearing.

At least for me, this product doesn’t work. I used this in the run up to the time I expected to get a breakout, hoping that it would either stop the breakout or at least help me recover from it quicker, but unfortunately it did neither.

I also did not find that this made my makeup last any longer. Although to be fair to Witch, nowhere on the bottle does it claim to do this, that is just something I associate with primers in general.

I can’t imagine that anyone with more spot prone skin that I would have a benefit from using this, so it is not something I would recommend, although if any of you have seen positive effects I would be keen to hear about it.

Share:

6 comments

  1. hairtransplant pakistan24 January 2013 at 00:34

    the cleaner is quite good
    Hair Transplant In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just recently bought a Witch concealer and powder in the aim of weaning myself off using bad-for-me products on a daily basis... We'll see how they compare!
    Thanks :)
    www.blogspot.com/hautefuture
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hairtransplant pakistan24 January 2013 at 00:34

    nice useful product
    Hair Transplant Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice and cool post.I was waiting for this type article and I have gained some useful information from this site. Thanks for sharing this information.Keep blogging
    Skin Laxity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing ?

    Plastic Surgeon

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hygienic equipments used and a comfortable atmosphere during surgery are the key features that compel one to come to ILHT.http://ilhtdubai.soup.io/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig