Tuesday 4 October 2011

What’s in my dump bag

I love my ELF dump bag, which I managed to purchase for half price in their 50% off sale. I needed something that was bigger than the makeup bags I currently owned but was still small enough to carry in a small weekend bag.

This works perfectly and fits a surprising amount of makeup with room to spare. Can you believe all this fit into that on bag?


This is what I took with me on my recent weekend away:


Sleek Nude pallete, 
ELF concealer palette, 
Sleek contour kit, 
ELF eyebrow kit, 
Sleek nude collection blush, 
Nutrogena 2 in 1 fight and clear spot treatment, 
ELF lipgloss in candlelight,
Garnier eye roll on, 
ELF cream liner x2 (copper and black)
Sleek lipstick in liquor, 
Floss, 
Sample of Lancome foundation, 
Estee Lauder illusionist mascara
Bourjois rose blush, 
Urban Decay primer potion, 
Garnier BB cream

I also had a selection of eye and face brushes, and my ELF concealer stick.


Of course I didn’t end up using half of this, but it’s always nice to have more…..just incase! 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi, you just won the Versatile blogger award. Do check it here: http://goddessoftheworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig