Sunday 28 April 2013

Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go from O.P.I

I've really neglected my nails the last few months. With the intensity of my course and the challenge I set myself running up to Christmas doing my every day, they are not in the best condition. On top of that, the bad weather this year meant that for the first time I noticed my very dry cuticles!
I started using O.P.I's Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go, which has been added straight to my hero categories list. The ingredients include vitamin E plus avocado, sunflower, sesame and kukui nut oils, which makes the oil very moisturising.

I can't really compare it to anything because I've never got into the habit of using a cuticle oil before. My cuticles were at the point where the dryness made them sore, and with this I was able to sort out the dryness overnight.
My favourite feature about this product is the application. Part of the reason I haven't used a cuticle oil in the past is the mess and inconvience of carrying round a bottle of oil.

The oil borders on being the consistency of a gel and has a lovely sweet but light scent. You gently squeeze the tube to release the product and then brush over your cuticles.The design and formulation of this means no mess, and no feeling like you have to wait for the oil to soak in/dry before you can do anything else.
I got this with a bundle of O.P.I polishes from QVC and I’m glad I did as I wouldnt have purchased it otherwise.

On its own it can be purchased for £10.25 from Boots, but I also found it on CheapSmells for £7.49.  I think this is a little pricey but because it is so convenient travelling and the application is mess free it is something I would add to my repurchase list.

If you have any suggestions for cheaper but equally effective cuticle oil please let me know!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig