Friday 3 May 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude

When white and pink eyeliner became the waterline trend I tried them and hated the look, rather than looking brightening the colours drew attention to my waterline and, in my opinion, looked odd.

But I still wanted to achieve that bright-eyed, awake look.

Cue Rimmel's scandaleyes eyeliner in nude.
Rimmel say that the scandaleyes liner range has long lasting shocking color intensity with an ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. It is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and is safe for sensitive eyes.

Nude from Rimmel is something I believe will suit medium to dark skin tones that want to achieve that brightening effect and that didn’t get on with white/pink eyeliner. The colour is a light peach-nude and the formulation is soft and creamy making it lovely to use on the waterline.
The wear is good, lasting at around 7 hours in the waterline before disappearing. Even though it is a waterproof formula I had no trouble removing it at the end of the night. This is a win from me and it means that these days I'm opting for nude eyeliner on my waterline during the day rather than black for a more natural/day friendly look.

The liner costs £3.99 and can be found in Boots, Superdrug and supermarkets with a Rimmel counter. I suggest waiting for a 3 for 2 offer and picking this up along with my holy grail black eyeliner, Rimmels exaggerate waterproof eye definer, and another product of your choice :-)

Of course you can choose any combo you like!  Let me know what yours would be.
Share:

4 comments

  1. This is always sold out whenever I've looked online, so annoying! I am happy to hear how long lasting it is. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous but I'd like to see what it looks like on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a fab liner. I love it, I have MAC nude one but this one is better and a faction of the price. No brainer really! I also hate the pink ones and the white - why would you use white? So 1980s!

    Fab post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyeliner is the nice products in all cosmetics products.And it increase the eye's beauty.That's why most of the girls use this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig