Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sleek pout polishes

I wanted to swatch the latest limited Sleek pout polishes from the Mediterranean and Caribbean collections. Monte carlo is a sheer pink shade and Bonaire an orange. Both appear far brighter in the pot than on the lips but that being said the colour pay off is greater than that of more expensive glosses I have. 




I can see myself making a collection of all the limited editions which are released, I love the packaging and the image on the front of the tin which is something I think should have been carried over on the eyeshadow palettes. 



Monte Carlo
Bonaire

I see myself reaching for the pink shade more than the orange, which is a little brighter than the image shows, although with a light hand I think this could look very pretty.

I prefer to apply both of these with a brush to get the best colour pay off and allows you control the amount of colour. I plan on taking these glosses on holiday with me later this year. Not only are the colours great for the sunshine but I love the moisturising properties.

Which shade do you prefer?

Share:

3 comments

  1. These look really pretty. They are sheer, but they seem like they are very moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look awesome! I love the texture of these.. and I agree w/you about the packaging, I love the blushes pkg. too!! They look so similar in colour to the blushes, the pink looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yami, the moisturising on these is better than some balms I own!
    @Amalia thank you! I haven’t brought a Sleek blush yet, but the packaging is lovely. I’m hoping Sleek develop that blush palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig