Thursday 7 July 2011

My 1st Blog Award!!



On Sunday, the lovely Amalia awarded 10 bloggers the Best Blog Award, and I was honored enough to be among them! It made my day, so thank you so much Amalia! 


Award rules:
Link back to the person that awarded this to you
Amalia at Dear Makeup Diary

Share seven random things about yourself
1. I don’t eat tomatoes or mushrooms
2. I like things to be symmetrical
3. I’ve never had a cup of coffee
4. I am longsighted
5. I’m a night person
6. I always fall asleep watching movies
7. I keep a random mementoes from special days 

Answer the following questions:
Favorite colour: Purple
Favorite song: ‘my everything’ by next
Favorite dessert: strawberries, blueberries, meringue and lots of double cream
What is pissing you off: nothing right now, I try my best not to sweat the small stuff
When your upset, you: sleep, and if I can’t sleep watch TV shows
Your favorite pet: my cat Dixie, have had him for 14 years
Black or white: black
Biggest fear: not being able to have children
Best feature: my hair
Everyday attitude: don’t sweat the small stuff
What is perfection: being able to see beauty and show kindness under any circumstance
Guilty pleasure: channel E, when I have the house to myself I’m always watching something on there it’s a good form of escapism for me

Award 10 blogs

Beauties in Bloom 
Elemental Styles 
Latina hair beauty makeup 
Imagination in Colour
GoldBeauty88’s Makeup Blog 
Lady of the Lane 
Lipgloss and Leopard Print 
Skin Deep Beauty Blogger 
Skin Scrubs 
The dark side of Beauty


Share:

3 comments

  1. Congrats! Oh my favorite color is purple too! Thank you for awarding me! You are so sweet~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I also keep random mementos from special days.
    I'm going to post this over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your both very welcome, look forward to seeing your posts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig