Monday 18 July 2011

FOTD - Sleek Mediterranean look 2

Another FOTD using the Sleek Mediterranean palette. I tried to incorporate a few different colours on this occasion and came up with this look.

I placed washed ashore in the inner third of my eye, and sunset in the middle third. I then worked moors treasure in the outer corner and up into the crease. I also applied bamboo on the brow bone to act as a highlight and used it to blend out the colours at the crease.

I really love how the colours have the ability to look completely different, and in this case blend into one another and compliment one another well.


I think I could have improved it by feathering the plum shade more in my crease and toward my brow bone which would have made the look more effective with my eyes open!

I still want to tackle the blues and that green in the palette but one step at a time!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Aww, I think it came out just lovely! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I personally would love to see the turqoise one in a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Huda!
    and Amalia I will do my best to get a turquoise look with you soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amalia I did that turquoise look!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig