Thursday 14 July 2011

Quick Review - Organic Surge

Anyone who has followed my blog for a while will know I picked up the Organic Surge haircare for moisture boosting at the vitality show earlier in the year.

I have been using this for a while and actually finished it now and delayed posting a review just because I had no strong views either way. I brought it originally because I wanted to move away from using harsh chemicals in the hair and in particular the detergent SLS.

I really like the brand ethos and am actually using their skincare at the moment too. In terms of how the haircare performed, I have very little to say. The big thing I noticed is that whatever is being using as the substitute for the SLS detergent does not foam up very well at all. I realise that shampoos foaming is a subconscious thought that foam = clean hair. But by having the product foam up I find it easier to spread it all across my hair and therefore don’t miss any part. To feel like I had a really good clean with the Organic Surge I would regularly have to apply more shampoo to the lower portion of my hair.

The conditioner did make my hair feel very soft after rinsing, but this was temporary and in the course of using it I don’t think there was an overall change in my hair condition.

In all I am not disappointed with the products but I am not impressed either and don’t see myself buying it again unless there is a change in the formulation. Have you ever tried these? If so let me know what you thought.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig