Thursday 21 July 2011

Bloggers.com editor’s choice

It seems to be a week of nice surprises for me and my blog. Earlier this afternoon I noticed an email from bloggers.com to congratulate me since I was picked as one of the three editor’s choice blogs for the day!!

It was such a lovely and completely unexpected surprise and I feel very lucky.

I really like bloggers.com for finding new blogs on all sorts of topics and for being able to connect with people by posting messages as well as being able to discover further blogs through who they follow. I find it much easier to use than bloglovin’ which I never managed to get the hang of.

I’ve included the link to the main page and my profile.

I’ll be back with more beauty posts soon!!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Well done. Keep up the good work. :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congratulations! :) I saw your feature that's why I came here to follow you! Awesome blog. :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma, thank you!
    @JesRoque, I’m glad you think so and thank you for following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz for the feature and cheers for the life of blogging =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I'm following you on Bloggers now too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig