Thursday 14 July 2011

Nails of the Week - You Don’t Know Jaques

The final polish from the OPI set ‘You don’t know Jaques’ a more brown than taupe shade in my opinion. I usually wouldn’t want to opt for a dark shade like this in the summer but this went best with my wedding outfit.


Of all the polishes I received in the kit, this is the most disappointing. This shade is much more opaque than the other shades, which is the only positive. That being said the formulation is very streaky and doesn’t allow you to go over the same area twice without pulling polish away and adding to the streaks. The second coat did sort this out though and you don’t need more than 3 to get a good finish. Even with a top coat the polish has already worn a lot at the tips and begun to chip in places after 2 days. I don’t see myself pulling this one out again any time soon.

Share:

1 comment

  1. this is one of my favourite colours... I wear it A LOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig