Tuesday 5 July 2011

Nails of the Week - Rimmel Portobello Pink

This week’s colour is portobello pink, a beautiful barbie-like pink colour with a shimmer finish. I love the colour and the formulation is perfect, spreading easily without streaking. The brush can cover the whole nail well, and you can easily get away with the one coat, although I always opt for two.

The only thing that’s not so good about it, is that it does not live up to the 60 second claim taking much longer than that. I even ended up with bed sheets annoyingly after going to bed thinking it was finally dry.


Share:

2 comments

  1. oooh pretty! I just did mine very similar- OPI Flower to Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Portabello Pink!!! I bought it ages ago and it's definitely one of my most reached for colours :)

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig