Sunday 2 June 2013

First impression: Estee Lauder Advanced Eye Night Repair

The only place I am concerned about signs of ageing is my eyes. Maybe because I have actually started to notice fine lines developing. The worst thing is I’ve always found it hard to incorporate an eye cream into my routine.

The Estee Lauder Advanced Eye Night Repair is meant to help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

What I didn’t realise before writing this post was that the serum is suitable for use during the night and day. I took the name quite literally and didn’t even bother to read the instructions. So for the last week I have only been using this at night and was actually looking for a cream that I could use during the day — a nice bonus for my wallet.
There is something very luxurious about using this product, and for the price you would expect it to be! The product comes in a cute pot with a dip applicator, which you use to remove the product and wash after each use to keep everything hygienic.

The product has the consistency of a serum, and is much thicker than anything I have used on my eyes before. A small amount goes a long way and because I have been using it at night, the time it takes to absorb hasn’t been an issue.
So far I have noticed a reduction in my crows feet, the lines look softer and overall my eye area feels smooth and hydrated. I’m not sure how much of this is the placebo effect, because I didn’t take any before pictures, but before I write my final review I plan on taking some photographs to compare.

I picked this up in a set with the Advanced Night Repair serum but alone this would normally cost £37 for 15ml. Until I’ve tested this a little longer it’s going to be hard to comment if it is worth the money.

If you’ve tried this I would love to know if I can expect good things in the next few weeks.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ooh I need something super strong for fine lines. I can't wait for the final review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig